GTX RBA | Superior quality Vaporesso rebuildable Coil
Save money (fraction of the cost), build and calibrate your own coils. Your DIY vaping journey starts here.
- Brand: Vaporesso
- Model: GTX RBA
- Resistance: 0.5 – 0.7Ω / Ohm recommended
- Range: <20Watts
- Vape Style: DTL
This Vaporesso GTX RBA coil is suitable for use with these devices
- TARGET PM80
- TARGET PM80 SE
- GEN NANO
- SWAG PX80
- TARGET PM30
- GTX ONE
What do I need to build my own coils?
- Rebuildable coil: to match your Mod. / Voopoo PnP RBA [click here] / Vaporesso GTX RBA [click here]
- Coils: Pre-wound recommended / Nickel-100pcs [click here] / Stainless Steel-100pcs [click here]
- Cotton Wick: any ‘Shoelace’ type. (will stock soon)
- Coil Kit: Portable [click here] recommended for RBA’s / Complete Kit + tester [click here] not required for RBA’s
- Done – please refer to general internet videos on ‘How to’.
Included in the GTX RBA Box:
- 1 x GTX RBA Coil
- 2 x Wire
- 2 x Screw
- 1 x O-ring1
- 1 x O-ring2
- 1 x Cotton
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x User Manual
We stock the full range of Vaporesso GTX coils as per below:
- GTX-2 0.2Ω | DTL | 45-60 Watts
- GTX-2 0.3Ω | DTL | 32-45 Watts
- GTX-2 0.6Ω | DTL | 20-30 Watts
- GTX-2 0.8Ω | DTL | 12-20 Watts
- GTX-1 1.2Ω | DTL | 7-11 Watts
- GTX RBA
TIP’s and FAQ’s
Why does my coil burn?vaporesso rebuild coil
- A ‘dry hit’ is an awful taste resulting from your tank liquid been too low. Ensure your tank never runs empty. Even when filing after a ‘dry hit’ you have reduced the overall lifespan of the coil.
- If you get dry hits with adequate liquid then this due to ‘chain vaping’. This means the coil is burning more liquid than it is able to absorb. The only solution is to buy a larger Vape or two of the same or vape less rapidly.
Get a little bit more life out of a used coil
- You can somewhat extend the life of ‘USED Coils’ buy placing them in a small sealed container with Vodka for 2 days (shake often).
- Then rinse in pure water (RO or similar with no impurities) for 2 hours.
- Allow to completely dry and enjoy your coils for a little bit longer.
Extend the life of your Coil and Battery Life (per charge)
- Vaping at the highest possible power level (watts) is not necessarily the best setting for you.
- After installing a new coil and liquid set your mod to the lowest power level.
- Taking a drag or two in-between, incrementally increase your power.
- Determine the minimum level at which you get an acceptable Vape (log the coil model and associated power setting).
- The lower the power level 1) the longer your battery will last, per charge 2) extend the overall lifespan of your coil.
- * Note: certain mods such as the VINCI have a tendency to revert to max power when the tank is removed (for filling) and replaced.
To View our complete Vape Product Range [Click here]
Want to buy Singles?
- Quantity is 5pcs per pack. To purchase individually (@ R55-00 ea) please request an invoice [email here]
What’s in the Box?
1x GTX RBA