CART & DELIVERY OPTIONS PAGE
NEED HELP? Scroll down for ‘How to’ select your best Delivery / Shipping Option and add a Coupon Code
HOW TO: CART PAGE:
Step 1: Confirm the items in your Cart
- Confirm the products and quantities in your cart are correct.
- To increase or decrease the quantity of any product. Click on the applicable quantity block and select the UP or DOWN buttons.
- If the quantity does not increase past a certain value, it indicates we have no more stock available.
- To remove a product select the x symbol to the left of the product image or change the qty to zero.
- If any changes where made select [click on] the Update cart button.
Step 2: Shipping & Delivery Options available
- Select [click on] Calculate Shipping above.
- Enter your South Africa in the Country/ Region box
- Select your Province (Gauteng, etc.) from the dropdown menu in the State / region Box.
- Enter your Postal Code (preferred) or Suburb in the Select your suburb box.
- Select your correct Suburb / Postal code combination from the dropdown menu.
- When done select [click on] the Update button.
- To change your delivery address details select [click on] Change Address above.
- You will now be presented with the costs of all available Shipping options.
Step 3: Select your preferred shipping method as detailed below.
1. Courier (door to Door) delivery:
- This is a ‘door to door’ delivery service via our appointed, reputable courier services.
- Deliveries are undertaken weekdays (Mon- Fri, 08h00 – 17h00) excluding public holidays.
- The most common address to use would be a work address especial if nobody is available at home.
- A tracking number is issued via email and SMS notification by 17h00 on the day of dispatch.
- Indicative delivery times are Gauteng next day, Durban 1-2 days, Cape Town & all other 2-3 days.
2. Postnet to Postnet delivery:
- This flat-rate service be more cost-effective then courier, especially if you reside within an outlying region.
- To identify your nearest Postnet branch [click here] or on the words POSTNET BRANCH LOCATOR.
- Please specify your nearest Postnet branch in the Order Notes field on the next page ‘Checkout’ or simply email us.
- A tracking number is issued via email by 17h00 on the day of dispatch.
- Upon arrival at your nominated branch you will receive an sms from Postnet themselves to collect.
Step 4: Done, proceed Checkout (Payment options and Street address)
- Once you have completed steps 1 to 3, [click on] the Proceed to Checkout button.
What is a COUPON CODE?
If a coupon code is provided by us (credits or special offer discounts etc.) enter the code in the space provided above then select [click on] the APPLY COUPON button to update. The amount associated with the particular coupon code will be reflected.