This very latest specification HDMI Switch + Audio Extractor Digital SPDIF Optical Analogue Stereo will extract 3x audio formats (1x analog and 2x digital) from any 1 of 2 HDMI signal inputs and supports ARC.
This device connects ‘inline’ between your HDMI Source devices (e.g. Decoder, Gaming Console, PC or Media Box etc.) and your TV or Monitor and will seamlessly ‘pass-through’ any HDMI signal up to a resolution of 4Kx2K/UHD. Pass-through is achieved via HDMI IN (select 1 of 2) and HDMI OUT.
Audio Output Formats (refer additional product images for connections)
- Analog Audio: is via stereo RCA for connection to headphones, sound systems and amplifiers etc.
- Supports L+R stereo
- If you require the analog output to be 3. then you will require a 3.5mm jack plug to 2x female RCA cable
- Digital Optical SPDIF/ Toslink: is via optical connection.
- Supports 2.1ch | 5.1ch | DTS-HD | Dolby-true HD | LPCM7.| DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
- Need 1.5m Optical Cable search for ‘Toslink, SPDIF Optical Digital Audio Cable 1.5m, High End, Henrac Tech
- Need 2m Optical Cable search for ‘Toslink, SPDIF Optical Digital Audio Cable 2.0m, High End, Henrac Tech
- Digital Coaxial: is via single RCA
- Both Support 2.1ch | 5.1ch | DTS-HD | Dolby-true HD | LPCM7.| DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD.
- You will need a quality RCA to RCA cable
- Fully HDMI 2.0b Compliant, Supports 4K@60hz, HDCP 2.2, 12bit per channel (36bit all channels) Deep Colour
- Dual Option switching: Physical Button Manual or IR Remote control switching. Note: Remote CR2025 Button battery is not included.
- HDMI Audio Extract and ARC Function: extracting audio from HDMI source and output to your speaker through Optical and L/R 3.5mm interface (5.1CH digital surround audio on Optical output / 2.0 channel analog stereo on R/L output).
- Supports ARC(Audio Return Channel) function, you can extract audio from your tv to your home theatre, soundbar system. Supports DTS Digital, DTS-HD, Dolby True-HD, Dolby Digital and LPCM audio format..
- HDMI resolution : 4k2k/3D /1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Support video colour format: 24bit deep colour 30bit,36bit, 3D
- Max bandwidth: 600MHz/6.0Gps per channel, maximum 18Gbps all channels.
- Max band rate: 18Gbps
- Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM.
- Supports compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital, DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD.
- Status Indication via LED lights
- Input / Output TMDS signal: 0.5~1.5Volts p-p(TTL)
- Input / Output DDC signal: 5Volts p-p(TTL)
- Input cable length: ≤5m AWG26 HDMI standard cable
- Output cable length: ≤5m AWG26 HDMI standard cable
- Max working current: 500mA
- Power adapter voltage and current Input: AC (50/60Hz) 100V-240V;Output: DC5V/1A
- Operating Temperature range: -15 to +55℃
- Operating Humidity range: 5 to 90% RH( No Condensation)
- Dimension(LXWXH): 11 x 6 x 2.5 (cm)
- Weight: 100g
What’s in the Box?
- 1x HDMI Switch Audio Extractor
- 1x IR Remote Control (CR2025 battery not incl.)
- 1x Power Adaptor, 2pin EU
- 1x User manual