Watch Strap Adjustment Link Removal Tool.
Handy little tool that allows you to remove the pins from a watch strap and adjust the number of links to fit your wrist.
DIY tool that does a small yet significant task easily for a job otherwise reserved for your local jeweler.
Important watch link removal tool: refer to the additional images for ‘HOW TO’
- The most common reason for tool failure is bent pins. Ensure that the pin of the tool and the strap align (perfect straight line) before applying any pressure from the tool. Failure to comply will result in a bent pin.
- Only remove links either side, starting with the second link from the bottom. DO NOT remove the last link.
- Check if your watch has an arrow on the underside of the strap. If yes, this indicated the direction for pin removal.
- This tool is only for use with straps that link via a pin. NOT suitable for watches that have a small ‘screw’ on each link.
- TOOL COLOUR may NOT be blue as per the main display image. The tool may vary in colour depending on availability and may be offered in several colours (blue or yellow are most common). We cannot guarantee any specific colour but functionality remains the same.
- Safely store any removed links and pins for possible future repairs
Suitable for use with our Range of Nary & Onola Watches [click here]
What’s in the Box?
- 1x watch strap tool