HDMI Extender KVM (Keyboard, Video, Mouse) CAT, LAN 120m
- Extender with IR Source Support
- Extends HDMI, USB, and IR over a single CAT cable or LAN (Local Area Network)
- If more than one extended location is required up to 253x Receiver units can be
connected to a single TX unit via a LAN
- Additional Receiver units can be purchased separately in pairs
This 120M HDMI KVM (Keyboard / Video / Mouse) Extender with IR Source Support extends HDMI, USB, and IR over a single CAT cable or LAN (Local Area Network). This device is often used to extend CCTV / NVR/ DVR (Security Camera Systems) signals where control from the extended location is required via a Keyboard and Mouse. Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1080P Full HD.
The system consists of a Balun pair been 1x TX Unit with a single HDMI and USB (connections to HDMI Source) and 1 x Receiver Unit which connects to the TV or Monitors at the extended location/s and offers 2x USB connections for the keyboard and mouse. These connections will allow you to fully control the HDMI source device e.g. CCTV system via the additional Keyboard and Mouse located at the extended location/s.
Supports both One to One (via Single CAT cable) or One to many (via LAN TCP/IP)
(See additional product images for an illustration)
– These devices can be connected via a single CAT5e/6 cable between the TX and RX
units / Or
– If more than one extended location is required up to 253x Receiver units can be
connected to a single TX unit via a LAN.
– Note where the connection is via an existing LAN network it should be high-speed
network due to the bandwidth consumed by high definition video.
– Additional Receiver units can be purchased separately in pairs (qty 2 x additional
Receivers) as required please search for ‘Receivers Only HDMI Extender KVM CAT, LAN
120m QTY2, Henrac Tech’
Factories, Offices, Home and General Business Security require device control from extended locations other than the server room, etc.
– Extends HDMI, USB, and IR over a network switch or a direct connection with Cat5E/6
UTP cable up to 120 meters.
– Supports resolution up to 1080p Full HD
– HDMI bandwidth up to 2.25Gbps data rate
– EDID pass-through, compatible with most display devices
– Infrared control signal pass-through function. Remote control support from extended
– HDCP x HDMI 1.3 compliant
What’s in the box
1 x HDMI KVM Extender Transmitter
1 x HDMI KVM Extender Receiver
1 x IR Transmitter eye
1 x IR Receiver eye
2 x DC 5V/1A Power Adapter
1 x User Manual